Copy and paste of multiple rows into single row if condition mets

• My data
    1 2 3 4 A
    5 6 7 8 B
    9 10 11 12 A
    13 14 15 16 C

I want a macro that will copy the data if E coloumn have A If E coloumn have A then copy Complete row till next A in in E coloumn means From row1 row2 &row3And paste the data (copied rows)into sheet 2 in 1 row
    Sheet2
    A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O-Columns
    1 2 3 4 A 5 6 7 8 A 9 10 11 12 A-Pasted data

I want the data to look like this i have lots of data so give me the code according to that

• Re: Copy and paste of multiple rows into single row if condition mets

Code has been tested before being posted ...

May be you would like to attach a sample workbook ...

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Like" icon ...just below...in the bottom right corner...:)

Carim each and every thing is mentioned in the attachment plz check and let me know right code for this problem

Hello,

Understand the importance of the separate sets ...

But the question is : What are the conditions which will determine the various intervals ???

With your examples : Set 1 goes from 1 to 3 ... then Set 2 goes from 6 to 9 ... why ? it should be from 6 to 8 ... no ?

Thanks for your clarification

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Like" icon ...just below...in the bottom right corner...:)

It can be anything my job is to copy the data from 1st A then B and then last A to make a 1 set so plz look into it and solve it bro and thnx for ur Support in finding the solution of my problem

My understanding, to create what you call 1 Step, is that you have a 3 step process describes as follows :

1. Find first A
    2. Find first B after A
    3. Find last A after first B and first A

Is this correct ?

Quote from Carim;787893

My understanding, to create what you call 1 Step, is that you have a 3 step process describes as follows :

1. Find first A
    2. Find first B after A

Is this correct ?

Yaa u r correct carim

Quote from Carim;787893

1. Find first A
    2. Find first B after A

Is this correct ?

Yaa u r right carim

And rest u know carim after copying we have to paste the data to sheet 2, pasting condition is same as i told u in the start any doubts carim ?

Hello ...

Just made a quick series of several tests ... with no success ...

It looks like a complex issue ... with many headaches ...:hammerhe:

Will try again later ...