1. Any code that you post here MUST be working.
2. Explain some background to the code and it's purpose, if possible upload an example file showing the code in action.
3. Do NOT post follow-up questions based on replies. If you have a question on any code or functionality in this forum, please post a new question in the main forum and provide a link to the thread in question.
4. If you are answering, please ensure you provide full, concise answers detailing your enhancements and WHY they are of benefit compared to the original code.
5. If you have any questions regarding these rules, or any content within this forum, please contact a member of the Administrators Team