I am struggling with addressing a challenging issue...
I have developed code that creates a UserForm with a dynamic amount of checkbox. I am trying to assign a True/False value to specific cells for each checkbox that is/isn't selected.
For the most part, this is where my code begins:
- Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
- Dim Rng As Integer
- Dim N As Long 'N tab count
- Dim tck As MSForms.CheckBox
- Rng = 1
- For N = 1 To ActiveWorkbook.Sheets.Count
- Set tck = UserForm1.Controls.Add("Forms.CheckBox.1", Sheets(N).Name, True)
- tck.Caption = Sheets(N).Name
- tck.Value = Range("BA1").offset(Rng, 0).Value
- tck.Top = offset
- offset = offset + 15
- Rng = Rng + 1
- Next N
- End Sub
This is where I am having the issue (class module):
I am unable to figure out how to assign each checkbox to specific cell. More specifically, I am unable to determine the "name" of each checkbox is so that I can assign them...
Any help would be appreciated