Query based on the particular text in the string

• I have a Account column in Column C and Domain in Column D. Account column contains alphanumeric charecters and the conditions which i want to query is as follows:

1) If The String in Column D (Starting from D2 with dynamic range) Cotains any of the text "Sample1, Sample2, Sample3, Sample4, Sample5, Sample6, Sample7" then it should check Column C Value (C2 with Dynamic Range) Sample xxxxxxxxxxxxxsvc or xxxxxxxxxxxxxservice (Upper/Lower Case should be acceptable), the string in Column C should end with "svc, SVC, Svc or Service, service, SERVICE"

2) If the String in Column D (Starting from D2 with dynamic range) contains any of the text "Simple1, Simple2, Simple3 then it should check Column C Value (C2 with Dynamic Range) Sample xxxxxxxxxxxxxdsa or xxxxxxxxxxxxxmsa (Upper/Lower Case should be acceptable), the string in Column C should end with "DSA, dsa, Dsa or MSA, msa, Msa"
    I want the formula to be put in E2

Is this possible?

Please help

• Re: Query based on the particular text in the string

Modification to the current one.

The Raw Data is in Sheet1

I have left the Raw Data intact and i have created a Sheet 'Template' and have put the consolidated Account Name in Column A and in Column B i want the formula for the above conditions to be applied.