Import data from multiple pages of a website into an Excel workbook

• I want to download data from multiple pages of this website .
    only the date changes in the link .
    I want to download Result calender from 07-01-2014 to 25-04-2015
    here is the link http://www.moneycontrol.com/earnings...014-01-07.html
    Is it possible to have month wise sheets in the excel workbook.

I have created this macro ,but it fetches data for specific date only.How do I make changes to it to down load data from say 1/4/2015 till current day .
    previous day url can be accessed by changing date in url

• Re: Import data from multiple pages of a website into an Excel workbook

Try this:

SLASH729 try this:

Quote from John_w;794637

SLASH729 try this:

Thanks John_w its working ,I want little change in the code how do I download data for particular period like the previous code where I made changes in dates
    For resultsDate = DateValue("1-Apr-2015") To Date

My code extracts all the available results. The earliest result date is 6-Apr-2017. AFAICS there aren't any results for dates in 2015 or 2016. If you want to restrict the imported data to a specific date or range of dates then you could filter the data in Excel.

Quote from John_w;794849

My code extracts all the available results. The earliest result date is 6-Apr-2017. AFAICS there aren't any results for dates in 2015 or 2016. If you want to restrict the imported data to a specific date or range of dates then you could filter the data in Excel.

ok got it thanks
    I download data from this site regularly.so same data for a date I will be downloading regularly.say I download data on 15 july 2017,it will include all data from 6 april 2017 ,which I have already have so what should I do if I want to download data between 1 july 2017 to 15 july 2017

thanks for your help

Quote from SLASH729;794972

what should I do if I want to download data between 1 july 2017 to 15 july 2017

There is nothing on the web page which allows you to specify a range of dates for the data you want to download. Therefore my macro above downloads all the available data - all the pages - and you would have to filter the data within Excel to restrict it a range of dates. The following macro does that - sorts and filters the data on Sheet1 between start and end dates and copies the filtered data to Sheet2.

thanks ,and how do I write the date ?
    01-07-2017
    01/07/2017
    I have tried many types :)

Quote from John_w;796169

There is nothing on the web page which allows you to specify a range of dates for the data you want to download. Therefore my macro above downloads all the available data - all the pages - and you would have to filter the data within Excel to restrict it a range of dates. The following macro does that - sorts and filters the data on Sheet1 between start and end dates and copies the filtered data to Sheet2.

You can enter the date in any recognised regional format, and the VBA code above should correctly translate it into an Excel date.

For dd/mm/yyyy region dates, any of these formats should work: 23/7/17, 23-07-17, 23-Jul-2017, etc.

For mm/dd/yyyy region dates, any of these formats should work: 7/23/17, 07-23-17, Jul-23-2017, etc.

Remember, the filtered data is written to Sheet2.