I need to send emails and have the "Direct Replies To" field updated to a different address.
This is my code. I've remarked what I tried, which is NOT working.
- Dim OutApp As Object
- Dim OutMail As Object
- Dim EmailBody As String
- Set OutApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
- Set OutMail = OutApp.CreateItem(0)
- 'Send email
- On Error Resume Next
- With OutMail
- .to = Sheet2.Range("b3").Value
- .ReplyRecipients = """Test Reply"" <[email protected]>" 'This isn't working with Outlook 2010. The Direct Replies To field does not update.
- .Subject = Sheet2.Range("b5").Value
- .HTMLBody = EmailBody
- End With
- On Error GoTo 0
- Set OutMail = Nothing
- Set OutApp = Nothing