VBA - If Cell is not blank, then copy / paste cell to range in same row

• Hello All,
    Looking to get some help...
    So...
    Columns A through E are used
    - Column A is the list of names that get filled in as times goes on
    - Columns B through E are used for 4 tasks which are to be marked off as NO and YES

- F1 contains a data validation drop down box which has the NO and YES

Purpose of this is if there is no content in Column A for any row between A2:A10, Column B through E remain blank and dont have the Data Validation boxes, but as soon as content is entered into Column A row, then F1 gets copied to Columns B through E for that row.

I'd like to do this automatically, not via macro

Any help would be appreciated.

• Patience is important in these types of forums. We are all volunteers that have lives. We work, we sleep, we play and sometimes we participate in these forums. Additionally, this is a world wide forum. We are from many countries and regions. While you may be at work, others may be asleep. Do not bump your thread until at least 24 hours have past. If your need is urgent, you may consider hiring a consultant instead of using this "FREE" forum. Just be patient.

• Attached is an example of my workbook.

so if anything were to be entered in A5, I would like to have F1 Copied/pasted into B5:E5.

I know that data validation cannot be turned on automatically, hence why I want to copy and paste a field which contains it

Files

• sample.xlsm

(9.49 kB, downloaded 16 times, last: )
  • Patience is important in these types of forums. We are all volunteers that have lives. We work, we sleep, we play and sometimes we participate in these forums. Additionally, this is a world wide forum. We are from many countries and regions. While you may be at work, others may be asleep. Do not bump your thread until at least 24 hours have past. If your need is urgent, you may consider hiring a consultant instead of using this "FREE" forum. Just be patient.

I totally understand. My impatience just got to me. Sorry :)