VBA Display no attachment in Outlook

• I have a code that sends a personalized email to clients on a list and attaches a customized excel spreadsheet to the email for each client. My Coworker wanted a line that would show all emails without attachments. The rest of the code works and sends everything correctly but the moment I inserted the Blue Section Below it crashed hard. I was wondering if anyone could help me with the display if no attachment part of the code.

Thank you.

• Glad having been of some help:thumbup:.

For further information I would point out that I'am using Office 2016-32bit.

Anyway the code of your macro looks okay.

• Welcome to the Forum. Please read the Forum Rules to understand how the Forum works and why I have added Code Tags to your post

All VBA code posted in the forum must be wrapped in code tags, which you omitted, including single-line code snippets.Be sure to use them in future posts.

How to use code tags

Just highlight all of the code and press the <> in the post menu above button to add the code tags.

Thanks.

• You might find this a little better, especially the error handlers to prevent events remaining off in case of an error, events will not reset automatically.