Hi, I am using the below code which needs some modification.
When I click on the command button, it copies the data to another sheet paste it to the defined row.
But If there is old data that exists already it does nothing.
I want it to clear the previous data and paste the current data.
Here is the code:
- Sub Update()
- Dim wsSource As Worksheet: Set wsSource = Sheets("Source")
- Dim lastrow As Long: lastrow = wsSource.Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row
- Dim wsDest As Worksheet: Set wsDest = Sheets("Dest")
- Dim rngRows As Range: Set rngRows = wsSource.Range("A2:A4")
- Dim rng As Range
- wsDest.Range("A1").Value = ""
- For Each rng In rngRows
- If rng = "" Then
- rng = rng
- ElseIf wsDest.Cells(rng.Value, 23) = "" Then
- wsDest.Cells(rng.Value, 23) = rng.Offset(, 2).Value
- ElseIf wsDest.Cells(rng.Value, 24) = "" Then
- wsDest.Cells(rng.Value, 24) = rng.Offset(, 2).Value
- ElseIf wsDest.Cells(rng.Value, 25) = "" Then
- wsDest.Cells(rng.Value, 25) = rng.Offset(, 2).Value
- End If
- Next rng
- End Sub
Hope someone helps me.
Thanks in advance.