Update all values in column "E" between two given ID value.

• Hello to everyone, this is my first question here. I was looking almost everywhere but i couldnt find solution for my problem. Im not good at VBA, and i ask for help. I have one workbook with 35 worksheets, each sheet for one product, all values are in range "A:G". I created multipage userform that can add product to worksheet that i select in combobox, and that all works perfect. Now, i need a macro that can chage status value for all product in given ID range, ID value is in column "A". For example, one ID is 6000550-1 and other is 6000550-10, i want to update all cells in column "E" between that two ID, By default status value is "On Stock" and i want to change it to "Sent"

On my userform i have :

Code
    1. ComboBox2 = Choose which worksheet have wanted IDs
    2. TextBox1= Enter First ID
    3. TextBox2=Enter Second ID
    4. ComboBox3= Choose status ("Sent" & "On Stock")
    5. Textbox3=Enter date when chage/update was made to "G" column
    6. Comadnbutton_3 = run command

I don t know is this possible like i imagined, but thanks in advance! Any help is welcome.

Screenshot of example is attached below.

• Without seeing a sample workbook, below are examples of macros that could update the status values and dates as you've described

• Welcome to the Forum. Please read the Forum Rules to understand how the Forum works and why I have added Code Tags to your post

All VBA code posted in the forum must be wrapped in code tags, which you omitted, including single-line code snippets.Be sure to use them in future posts.

How to use code tags

Just highlight all of the code and press the <> in the post menu above button to add the code tags.

Thanks.