I am new and need help before all my hair falls out.
My problem I've encountered is almost solved but it is just not working and I can't figure out why.
When the user opens up the Date Form, s/he should be able to fill in what date the product starts and how many item # he needs.
Once run, the sheet will generate dates according to set formula.
The item # will determine how many rows to populate in the sheet.
<TextBox25> is the user's input value of number of items that determine the amount of dates populated.
The item # column is offset by - 4.
I am not sure if the while statement is even needed at all, where the Wend is placed, and where to place i = i - 4
Please let me know if there is any information I'm missing.
Thanks for all the help! Appreciate you all!!!
- Sub Shoes()
- Dim i As Integer
- i = DateForm.TextBox25 'TextBox25 is from the Date Form
- While Sheets("Working Table2.0(3)").Cells(4, 3) <> ""
- i = i - 4
- GetLastRow = i
- ' Lot1Date Macro - record
- ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "11/1/2022"
- ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=R[-1]C+42"
- ' Lot2Date Macro - recrod
- ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=R[-1]C+6.5"
- Selection.AutoFill Destination:=Range("C6:C" & "i")
- End Sub