Open Multiple XLSM files from a given Folder

• You're welcome. Thanks for your kind comments and the Likes

We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

• Hi KjBox,

The code is working fine but every day when I run the Macro it says file is not found or misplaced or deleted.

Everytime , as you told I have to save the file save as and then only the the macro runs.

My worry is that every day I have to do the same.

Is there any permanent solution to this.

• I have always found that doing the Open File > Save As (with same name & location, overwriting file already there) > Close File (without saving changes) sometimes needs to be done just once.

I will look into why you are having to do it repeatedly.

We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

• I have always found that doing the Open File > Save As (with same name & location, overwriting file already there) > Close File (without saving changes) sometimes needs to be done just once.

It happens every day but not on the same date.

Hi KJ,

Any solution for this?