Keeps overwriting my output

• MODERATOR NOTICE: This topic has also been posted on other sites and may already have an answer elsewhere. Please take this into consideration when answering this question

excelforum.com/excel-programmi…verwriting-my-output.html

and

vbaexpress.com/forum/showthrea…eps-overwriting-my-output

and

mrexcel.com/board/threads/keep…riting-my-output.1170993/

I am scraping price data from websites and although I can get the exact output I am looking for in the "Immediate" window, when I try to send it to a worksheet, it overwrites the cells with earlier data output with the last output.

• Cross-posting is when you post the same question in other forums on the web. You'll find people are disinclined to respond to cross-posts because they may be wasting their time solving a problem that has been solved elsewhere. We prefer that you not cross-post at all, but if you do (and it's unlikely to go unnoticed), you MUST provide a link (copy the URL from the address bar in your browser) to the cross-post. We are here to help so help us help you!

Read this to understand why we ask you to do this

https://www.excelguru.ca/content.php?184

And

Please read the Forum Rules to understand how the Forum works and why I have added Code Tags to your post

All VBA code posted in the forum must be wrapped in code tags, which you omitted, including single-line code snippets.Be sure to use them in future posts.

How to use code tags

Just highlight all of the code and press the <> in the post menu above button to add the code tags.

Thanks.

• I am closing this Thread. You have managed to break Forum Rules.

IIt is being close because

QUESTIONS THAT WILL NOT BE ANSWERED

5a. No asking to crack passwords of any kind. Doing so, even innocently, will get you banned.

5b. No asking for help with homework or college assignments. We will not do it for you. This also applies to the hire Help forum.

5c. Web scraping. Ozgrid will not assist you in systematically acquiring data (even in the public domain) from a other peoples websites. We will show you how to do excel/browser automation with generic examples and answer specific questions related to browser automation VBA methods

• royUK

Closed the thread.