Copy and Paste with limits

• Afternoon, after googling for a day and browsing through these forums for quite a while i have not found what i am looking for. It is also hard for me to describe. I will do my best to explain what I am looking for.

I have attached a spread sheet. I am trying to find a code to make the first few data entries to match the last. I have a list over hundreds of clusters like this. Would there be a way to have it applied to the entire sheet accounting for line brakes and such.

Thank you

example.xlsx

• Hello and Welcome to the Forum :)

Thanks for your sample file.

However you should take advantage of your sample to illustrate :

1. Starting Point

2. Expected Result

even with manual inputs ...;)

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Thumbs Up" icon, below, in the bottom right corner:)

• Maybe attached test file will help ...

:)

Files

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Thumbs Up" icon, below, in the bottom right corner:)

• Once you have tested the formulas ... feel free to share your comments ...

• Carim

Changed the title of the thread from “Copy and Paste with lmits” to “Copy and Paste with limits”.