This is driving me insane. I cannot figure out why this doesn't continue running. Once it's run it will open the file and then stop. It will only run again if I put a break right before opening the file and hit F8 to get it through, then I can let it continue with F5. This makes no sense to me!!
edit: OK, it seems to be an issue with using a shortcut key to start it. If I run it manually this doesn't happen.
- Public Sub LoadData()
- Dim fcell As Range, ncell As Range, row As Integer, col As Integer
- Dim cellval As String, wb As Workbook, clarioBook As Workbook, clarioFile As String, ws As Worksheet
- Set wb = ActiveWorkbook
- clarioFile = Open_File
- Set clarioBook = Workbooks.Open(clarioFile)
- ' randomly stops here using the same file that works, no error given
- Set ws = wb.Sheets.Add
- ws.Name = Left(clarioBook.Name, 31)
- clarioBook.Sheets(1).Range("A:AC").Copy Destination:=wb.Sheets(1).Range("A:AC")
- clarioBook.Close SaveChanges:=False
- End Sub