Copy and paste a calculated range - transpose and paste values ignoring "0" formula results.

• Hi

I have data that sums across columns based on column header. I need to take these totals and transpose to a single column without the 0 results.

Currently the code (thanks to another user) results in a blank cell where the formula result is zero.

How can I transpose the data so that there are no blank (zero) cells in the resulting list? Pls refer screenshot for desired result

I thought an If > 0 statement might work but I got the same result. Skip blanks is also not applicable as there are results for the formula.

Many thanks for your help once again.

J:)

• Hello,

If you are only looking for a patch .... i.e adding a test to ignore empty cells ....

Hope this will help

:)

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Thumbs Up" icon, below, in the bottom right corner:)

• Hi Carim,

Thank you for the prompt response and for you continued dedication to helping us on this site. Not sure what you meant with looking for a patch?8)

Anyway, I tried the code but got a Runtime Error - Type Mismatch on line 13..

Any clues?

Cheers

J

• Hello Jan,

Attached is your test file ...

Is it closer to your expected result ?

:)

Files

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Thumbs Up" icon, below, in the bottom right corner:)

• Glad you could fix your problem :)

Thanks a lot for your Thanks ...AND for the Like :thumbup: