How to loop following macro until cell is empty

• Can anybody please show me how to loop the following macro until a cell is empty in column A of Sheet("Data Sheet Copy"), thanks

The macro code below selects & copies the first rows of data (including the header) in Sheet("Data Sheet Copy") TransposePaste in an empty row of column A in Sheet("New Sheet"). I then select Sheet("Data Sheet Copy") and delete Row 2 (the row that has been copied). I have tried several code snippets but have been unsuccessful in looping this macro until a cell is empty in column A of Sheet("Data Sheet Copy")

• Hello and Welcome to the Forum :)

Your request is not extremely clear ... what do you mean by "until a cell is empty " ?

Can the following macro be of any help

Hope this will help

:)

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Thumbs Up" icon, below, in the bottom right corner:)

• If I'm guessing what you mean correctly, then I don't think you need a Loop.

• Data Sheet.xlsm

Thank you everybody for your help.

I have a table of customers and food products orders. This table changes every will.

I want to make order lists/invoices for each customer

I have decided to try the DO loop

Please find table sample with macro attached

Has anybody any better solutions, thanks

• Apparently you want to have a macro using a Do Until Loop approach ...

Hope this will help

:)

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Thumbs Up" icon, below, in the bottom right corner:)

• Carim

Changed the title of the thread from “Can anybody please show me how to loop the following macro until a cell is empty” to “How to loop following macro until cell is empty”.
  • Hi ,

maybe consider

Code
    1. Option Explicit
    2. Sub TransposePaste_Index_dbArray()
    3. Dim dbArray
    4. With Sheets("Data Sheet Copy")
    5. dbArray = .[A1].CurrentRegion
    6. End With
    7. With Sheets("NewSheet")
    8. .[A1].Resize(UBound(dbArray, 2), UBound(dbArray)) = Application.Transpose(Application.Index(dbArray, Evaluate("Row(1:" & UBound(dbArray) + 1 & ")"), Evaluate("Column(1:" & UBound(dbArray, 2) + 1 & ")")))
    9. End With
    10. End Sub
  • or a reversed transpose