Clear cell range without using VBA/Macro

• :?:We need to be able to clear a range of cells using a button of some sort. However, the document is to be housed in SharePoint, meaning we cannot use a VBA/Macro, as it is disabled in the web based format. The cells need to clear completely (essentially clearing the form to use it over again). Is this possible to do without a macro?:?:

• Hello,

Among the solutions ... as long as you have created a Named Range for all your input cells ...

you can use the F5 key to select your named range and the Delete key to clear the contents ...

Hope this will help

:)

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Thumbs Up" icon, below, in the bottom right corner:)

• Thanks - this is a great solution! There are only 3 areas on the "form" which is actually more of a calculator, though. So the F5, selecting, hitting ok, takes nearly as long as highlighting each of the 3 areas and deleting. I wish F5 would automatically highlight my range without the selection pop up box! Either way, this may be as good as it gets without a macro and I genuinely appreciate the answer!