Match values of A column with B column if condition not meet then highlight

• see in to attached file i highlight only those values which difference is greater than 5 but less than 10

see cell value of A10 and B9 difference of that values is greater than 5 but less 10 so i highlight it in

yellow color, see cell value of A19 that value not found in B column so i highlight it in red color see

cell value of B18 that value not found in A column so i highlight it in red color,

see cell value of A1 and cell value of B5 which difference is not greater than five and less than 10 so

i did not highlight that value but similar value found in cell A20 but not found second time in B column

only first time found in cell B5 but it is matching with cell A1 it means if which value found first time

in A column and also found first time in B column match that values but same value found second time in A column

but not found second time in B column then highlight that value vice versa do that

• Hello,

Your presentation is extremely confusing and NOT clear at all ...

1. What is the difference between Sheet1 and Sheet2 ?

2. In Sheet1 ... you should show several elements :

- your starting point

- your calculations to explain your logic

- your final result

Hope this will help clarify

:)

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Thumbs Up" icon, below, in the bottom right corner:)

• Thanks for your ' Before ' sheet and your ' After ' sheet ...

But you forgot to provide the most important : What is your logic ...???

If you are looking for ' couples ' of data ... you should at least get the same number of highlighted cells in Column A and Column B

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Thumbs Up" icon, below, in the bottom right corner:)

• yes couples it means match pairs of every values if 544 this value appear in A column also appear in B column do not highlight

that value but once again 544 value appear in A column but not appear in B column then highlight that second value of A column which is not present second time in B column it means first pair of 544 which is present suppose 544 first time appear in A1 cell and also 544 appear In B1

that become a first pair but also 544 appear in A10 for that value no match found in B column for second time

seel below

column A column B

cell A1 544 cell B1 544

cell A10 544 in B column no another value like 544 found

• it means only highlight those values which have not match found in A column or B column if value present in A column but not present in B column then highlight also if value present in B column but not present in A column then also highlight that value it means compare A column with B column for same values

• Sorry ... cannot understand your explanation ...:S

Hope another contributor will be in a position to help you out ...

• Look in to the sheet cell value of A1 matching with cell value of B5, cell value A2 matching with cell value of B4, cell value of A3 matching with B1,

A4 matching with B2 , only those value i highlight that not matching so provide VBA code to highlight those value which are not matching with each other