Vba to copy cell interior color

• Edited once, last by Carim: Added Code Tags ().

• Thanks a lot ...!!! :)

This macro seems to work properly ... with no errors ...

So ...does it mean that you need a different procedure to Add a new sheet ... ? ;)

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Thumbs Up" icon, below, in the bottom right corner:)

• What you are saying is ...

If you select Cancel or Exit ... the New sheet is created anyhow ... right ...

But ... by the way ... are you the author of this macro ...?

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Thumbs Up" icon, below, in the bottom right corner:)

• If you select Cancel or Exit ... the New sheet is created anyhow ... right ... YES

But ... by the way ... are you the author of this macro ...? ..... NO, is nor mine ... find on inetrnet (ni moja.. najdu sem jo na netu)

• If you select Cancel or Exit ... the New sheet is created anyhow ... right ... YES

But ... by the way ... are you the author of this macro ...? ..... NO, is nor mine ... find on internet (ni moja.. najdu sem jo na netu)

Well ... the Do Loop is not exactly where it should be ...;)

• To expand a little ...

You hare copied the same procedure 4 times to add a new sheet ... one behind each Button (Buttons 1,3,4,5 )

whereas you could have one single global procedure in a standard module ... called by any number of command buttons ...;)

• Hello again,

Below is a quick fix ... to be tested ...

Hope this will help

:)

• Carim tnnnnnnnnnnnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:))) 10000000000 x time

next time when you visit SLO please contact me... i will pay you a coffee

here is overall tabel, if somebody need

• Extremely happy to hear this could help you ...:):):):thumbup: