Gantt chart Does not Highlight the Last Column

• I have created a gaintt chart from scratch and by searching from chrome. I have been facing an issue that the last column of date does not highlight the cell even end date is exist.

Formula is placed in the Condiotnal Formatting Rule i have tried to solve the problem but its hard to fix it. hope someone expert could help your help will be appreciated.

• mythu

Changed the title of the thread from “Gantt chart Does not Highlight the Last Column” to “Gaintt chart Does not Highlight the Last Column”.
  • rory

Changed the title of the thread from “Gaintt chart Does not Highlight the Last Column” to “Gantt chart Does not Highlight the Last Column”.
  • Try changing the purple rule formula to:

=AND(I$5<=task_end,I$5>=task_start)

Since the column to the right of the last one doesn't have a date, your existing formula won't work, but all you really need to check is whether a given date falls between the start and end dates.

Rory
    Theory is when you know something, but it doesn’t work. Practice is when something works, but you don’t know why. Programmers combine theory and practice: nothing works and they don’t know why