Excel VBA - Gmail

• Hi,

I need help on my excel VBA project.

This is kinda complicated and I am not sure if I am on the right track. I was able to set up my codes to send email to the list of names. My problem is to change their email addresses everytime I change the name on "payslip" tab?

• Hello and Welcome to the Forum :)

When posting Code ... you should use Code Tags ... to make things clearer ...;)

Regarding your question ... you seem to say your CDO code is already fully functional ... and you are using GMail SMTP server from Google

Does it mean you are only left with a loop to deal with all the different mail addresses ?

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Thumbs Up" icon, below, in the bottom right corner:)

• Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes, seems like CDO code is already working but I was able to test it on one email address only. But everytime I am adding a loop, it gives me error. So I am not pretty confident that CDO code is running smoothly.

• Based on what you have already tested ...the CDO code is already working ...

At this stage, seems to me there is some analysis to carry out in order to properly list all the information which must be adapted to each individual ... such as email address, your text for the mail text body ...and mail attachments ...

Have you already clarified all these arguments ... in some sort of a list or database ...?

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Thumbs Up" icon, below, in the bottom right corner:)