Transaction ID: 1C26736846429120Y
Hi All, I'm looking for a VBA script to do the following please
I have one master file with 3 worksheets in it
each worksheet has a unique ID in column A
I want to loop through each worksheet and extract the row of data that corresponds to each Unique ID and save it as the unique ID.xlsx
The master worksheet contains
- Risks (this is the primary folder and contains all the unique ID's)
- Controls (May contain some of the unique ID's)
- Actions (May contain some of the unique ID's)
- We need to use the file Template.xlsx to dump the records into
- The unique ID is stored in Risks:B1 (we don't paste it to Column A)
- In some cases there may not be a corresponding file in the "Control" and/or "Action" folder, still create a worksheet.
- Save the new file to a master folder, file name =
I've provided sample data and the outputs i'm needing in the zip, Master, Template and the three unique ID's in spreadsheets.
any questions, please hit me up.