I'm trying to create a macro to automate calculation outputs for different variables. Very new to macro so looking for guidance.
In Sheet1, I have 2 dropdown (data validation) lists (one for name in cell A1, one for date in cell A2). I have a pre-built calculation with 2 different outputs in cell B1 and B2. I want to calculate for each name across all the available dates and copy the outputs in cell B1 and B2 to Sheet1 column C and D that match name in column A and date in column B. Here's the logic I'm trying to do:
- Select from name list in cell A1 in sheet1
- Select from date list in cell A2 in sheet1
- Copy value from B1 and B2 from sheet1 to column C and D in sheet2 that match both name and date in column A and B
- Select the next date in A2 in sheets and repeat step 3 for all the available dates in the dropdown
- Once done, select the next name, repeat all the steps above. Repeat for all the names and dates.
Any help is greatly appreciated.