booking dynamic by day

Or more precisely ... to indicate a cancellation for 3 nights :

Instead of a record with a -3

you do get 3 records showing 0

Is that right ???

Seems difficult for you .... to simply answer : YES or NO

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Thumbs Up" icon, below, in the bottom right corner:)

• Great, Carim! That's what I'm looking for... one more question what if I have more than 2 hotels? Then I have to repeat formula for how many hotels I have?

That's why asked if there is a VBA code that would make it easier?

• To design a VBA solution ... there are a couple of solutions ...which impact a lot on the performance ...

So, it would be good to know your maximum number of records ...

Are you dealing with hundreds, thousands, more than 300'000 or millions ?

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Thumbs Up" icon, below, in the bottom right corner:)

• No it's only 10 hotel names that I want follow.

Understand 10 to 20 Hotels ...

BUT

you do not answer THE QUESTION :

How Many Records ??? How Many Rows ???

How LONG is the List from the system that it is updated every day ...???

• Sorry I did’t understand you. Let's say there are about 10,000 rows

OK ...

As soon as I have a moment ... will look into what is the most convenient VBA solution ...

• Hello,

Very sorry ... designing your UDF totally slipped my mind ...?(

Have quickly drafted a function ...

Hope this will help

Let me have your comments

:)

Files

• Once you have tested the UDF ... feel free to share your comments

• Hi Carim, thanks for your help!

I don't know why when this appears and I press "Enable editing" in column "H" shows #NAME?

after that it shows this one and I click on "Enable Content" and in column "H" appears 0

• Hello,

The very first step is to review your Excel Privacy Options regarding security to allow for macros ...;)

• By the way ... just noticed on your Third picture the way the formula appears ... with a @ symbol showing in the front ...

Have you tried to remove it ...???

• Thanks for your Thanks ...AND for the Like :thumbup:

By the way, once you have reviewed your Excel Options .... would recommend to close everything down ...

and then Re-Open Excel and your workbook ;)