Enable/Disable Macros When Opening Another Workbook From VBA

• I am working on a macro that will loop through a series of workbooks, open them, compare their contents to the reference cell in the workbook that the macro works off of, and then do stuff in the main workbook if condition is met. The thing that I'm running into is that workbooks that I'm trying to open using my macro are macro-enabled workbooks and every time a new one is opened by the macro, a prompt comes up to either enable or disable macros. This is ultimately time consuming because I'm having to press either enable or disable every time a new workbook is opened. Is there a way that I can make it so that excel doesn't keep asking me this every time there's a new workbook being opened? either in the settings for excel itself, my macro code, or something else?

• Try this

• Try this

Thank you Carim and Roy! Roy, quick question for you...The piece of code that you provided about changing the automation security settings, should that be placed at the very beginning and very end of my code (i.e. before I've initiated the loop to go through each file and just before I'm about to end the sub routine) or should it be placed within the loop?