Loop through workbooks in a folder, with progress bar.

• Hello everyone,

The code below loops through multiple files in folder. I would like to write code which displays progress bar with percentage of files processed or progress of this macro in the Status Bar, whichever is easier for you. Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions.

Dilshod

• Add at the beginning at the end of your macro the lines marked: '<= added and choose what to do with the line marked:

Code
    1. '<= do not use or change to True
  • Add at the beginning at the end of your macro the lines marked: '<= added and choose what to do with the line marked:

Code
    1. '<= do not use or change to True

Hello Rollis13.

Thanks a lot for your code. It is working perfectly well. The only problem is that when the macros is running status bar becomes dark green, so the black font with dark green background I could hardly able to see. Of course it is not your fault. I was wandering is there any chance to modify code so that it would display progress bar with percentage, so that I could adjust size and color of the font and background to my vision? Thank you in advance.

Dilshod

• Thank you for advice. I'm just beginner in coding, the info in the link is too complicated for me. I found easier way to change color of the status bar: File/Options/General/Office Theme - White - Status bar remains green, but font color changes to white and that makes it better visible.

Thanks for you help anyway.

Dilshod