query-pivot table request-interactive-$25

• Im looking for a database - esque query to be created for 'sample2 excel attachment'.

This is basically, I would like the tab 'south africa' to correlate with the tab 'summary' in an interactive/drop down/pivotted out, easy to read way.

The same with 'sample3 excel attachment' to be connected to sample2 excel spreadsheet in a query/database/pivot style

sample2.xlsx

sample.3.xlsm

• I'm not really sure what you are asking for. Could you elaborate a bit more and maybe provide some example outputs?

Hi there trunten,

Apologies. I am basically looking for a simplified/interactive database, which condenses the headers and provides the answers in the table.

For example in sample2:

the top rows have headers. The vertical downwards shows the location. I am looking for all the information (rightwards) to be pulled into the relevant headers in a pivot table basis (if this is easier) and/or if it can be provided in a powerBI frame.

The same with sample3:

headers are at the top. A column vertical downwards. (all the information rightwards to be pulled into the relevant headers in a drop out/pivot table.

I hope that is slightly clearer.

As you can see, both excel spreadsheets are just spreadsheets first and foremost and I would like for them to be in a pivot table; if possible a database query.

• I think I understand what you want, I will have a go at it if that is ok with trunten.

We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

• Did you receive the private message I sent you?

We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.