Update other sheets when I update Master sheet

• I have been trying to find a way to update the subsheets when I update the master sheet. I dont just want them to be copied from the master sheet. I want the other sheets to delete and move rows from one sheet to another depending on the selection at the drop down list. When for example the 'PO sent' is selected from drop down list I would like the PO sent sheet to add that row with the details. And when that same row is changed with drop down list to for example completed, I would like the entire row to be moved to the last open row on the completed sheet. Is this possible?

• Have a go with the macro I created in the MASTER sheet module.

• Thanks it works but not exactly as I wanted. Is it possible to move the rows entirely from one sheet to another when the drop down selection is changed in the master sheet? Currently the rows are copied from one sheet to another. I would like for it to be deleted from each sheet until it reaches the completed sheet.

• Let me explain a bit more clearly. When I re-classify a row in status, e.g. from my original selection 'PR TBC' and I change it to 'PR Created' it is copying the entire row from the master sheet to the PR created sheet. Which is wonderful but I would like it to remove the line it copied from the PR TBC sheet.

• Maybe it's me not understanding.

First of all the Master is the only sheet that has data and all the other are empty, when you change status in column K of sheet Master, lets say from 'nothing' to 'PO Sent', the macro will copy the row to sheet POSnt. When later you make a change on the same row in sheet Master, lets say 'PO Sent' to 'Completed', the macro will once again copy the row this time to sheet 'Cmpltd' and at the same time delete the same row in sheet 'PO Sent'. If in the meantime you have done changes in sheet POSnt these will be lost.

• At the moment I only found a 'stupid' workaround for my post #8, please add these 3 line just before the last End If in my macro (post #2) that handles the event Worksheet_Change:

Code
    1. Application.EnableEvents = False
    2. Range(Target.Address).Offset(0, 1).Select 'moves right
    3. Application.EnableEvents = True
  • At the moment I only found a 'stupid' workaround for my post #8, please add these 3 line just before the last End If in my macro (post #2) that handles the event Worksheet_Change:

Code
    1. Application.EnableEvents = False
    2. Range(Target.Address).Offset(0, 1).Select 'moves right
    3. Application.EnableEvents = True

Thanks!!! :D

Sorry I was a bit busy before to reply.