populate sheet with standard values for a predefined number of entries in another sheet

• Hello all,

I have a sheet that has a table with these two columns:

Column A: SKU Number (ABC, DEF, etc)

Column B: SKU Description (irrelevant)

I want for each SKU number in this sheet (so we need to check all the SKU's here and stop whenever we are out of values), to copy the SKU with two predefined rows of values in another sheet that has these columns:

GEOGRAPHIC_MODEL COUNTRY_CODE PRINTER_PROD_NBR SUPPORT_PROD_NBR SERVICE_TYPE GPSY_DESC COVERAGE SERVICE_LEVEL SERVICE_SUBTYPE CAREPACK_SERVICE_LEVEL BASE_PCT MONO_YIELD COLOR_YIELD BEST_COLOR_YIELD CURRENCY_CODE COEFFICIENT EXPONENT SLOPE CP_PAGE PRODUCT_STATUS INCL_WARRANTY_FL
    * * ABC CUSTBF Breakfix 36 *3* 1D 1 NPI Y
    * * ABC CUSTBF Breakfix 36 ZCUST 1D 1 NPI Y

Where the SKU Number in the other sheet would be populated into the PRINTER_PROD_NBR column for these two rows that will have to have the same exact values for each SKU in this sheet. So kind of 2 rows for each SKU copied all over again for each SKU until we get to the end of the list. Columns MONO_YIELD through CP_PAGE inclusive can be blank, no issue there.

Thanks!

• Try:

Change the sheet names to suit your needs.

You can say "THANK YOU" for help received by clicking the :thumbup: icon in the bottom right corner of the helper's post.
    Practice makes perfect. I am very far from perfect so I'm still practising.

• Try:

Change the sheet names to suit your needs.

Thanks, will try it out