Copy List to another Worksheet with blank cells where Value changes

• Thanks for looking at this. I am attaching a spreadsheet to illustrate my question. I am trying to come up with VBA that will copy the list of names in Column B on the "Info" tab to Column B on the "IndCalc" tab. However, I need to insert two blank cells between the Flight numbers on he "IndCalc" page. The Flight number appears in Column A on both sheets. This number can change based on the value in cell F1. There will be at least 150 names on this list of names.

In the illustration there are 4 flights. In the desired results shown on the "IndCalc" page, you will see two blank cells when the Flight number value in Column A changes. It has to be blank cells rather than blank rows because there are formulas in Columns E through Column W. Is there a way to accomplish this?

Thank you again for your help. This is an excerpt of a much larger spreadsheet.

• Try:

You can say "THANK YOU" for help received by clicking the :thumbup: icon in the bottom right corner of the helper's post.
    Practice makes perfect. I am very far from perfect so I'm still practising.

• Hi Mumps. I have one more question. How would you clear the values in the Column B on the "IndCalc" page before pasting the values into that column? Otherwise if you change number of flights, it pastes the values below what is already there. I have tried to add that, but I am a beginner and would appreciate your advice on that. Thank you again.

• Try:

You can say "THANK YOU" for help received by clicking the :thumbup: icon in the bottom right corner of the helper's post.
    Practice makes perfect. I am very far from perfect so I'm still practising.