Mix data from two sheets

• It would be easier to help and test possible solutions if you could attach a copy of your file. Explain in detail what you want to do referring to specific cells, rows, columns and sheets using a few examples from your data (de-sensitized if necessary).

You can say "THANK YOU" for help received by clicking the :thumbup: icon in the bottom right corner of the helper's post.
    Practice makes perfect. I am very far from perfect so I'm still practising.

• It would be easier to help and test possible solutions if you could attach a copy of your file. Explain in detail what you want to do referring to specific cells, rows, columns and sheets using a few examples from your data (de-sensitized if necessary).

Attached a sample, where Sheet1 is male data and Sheet2 is female data. There would be many more columns, but the key one is Column C which is Gender. I need a new sheet where the first row from Sheet1 is followed by first row from Sheet2 and so on...(one male and one female order). Thank you.

• Create a new sheet which would be the destination sheet and try this macro. Change the sheet names in the code to suit your needs.

You can say "THANK YOU" for help received by clicking the :thumbup: icon in the bottom right corner of the helper's post.
    Practice makes perfect. I am very far from perfect so I'm still practising.