Link two workbook on one chart

• Hello excel world.

I am searching for answers and your suggestions for my situations

Please read my concerns:

#1 I have "2" workbooks name:

• Unemployment_Rate
    • GDP_Annual_Growth_Rate_%

#2 in "Unemployment_Rate" workbook. I have "1" Master worksheet and "181" worksheet which is name after a country. Example Sheet #1 "Afghanistan"; Sheet #2 "Albania"; Sheet #3 "Algeria" and so on...

#3 In "GDP_Annual_Growth_Rate_%" workbook. I have "1" Navigation worksheet, "1" Master worksheet and "185 worksheet which is name after a country. Example Sheet #1 "Afghanistan"; Sheet #2 "Albania"; Sheet #3 "Algeria" and so on...

My problem here is this:

a) How can I create a chart using VBA to automatically get the data in each country worksheet from "Unemployment_Rate" and "GDP_Annual_Growth_Rate_%" workbook?

b) How can I get data from column "B" (which is the date column) and column "E" (which is the value column) in all country worksheet in Unemployment_Rate" workbook? And

c) How can I get data from column "B"(which is the date column) and column "E" (which is the value column) in all country worksheet in "GDP_Annual_Growth_Rate_%" workbook? See example photo of how the chart is displayed:

My Other Problem:

How can I paste each chart into each country worksheet in "Unemployment_Rate" workbook automatically using a VBA?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

With lack of knowledge for excel. I don't know if this request can be accomplish. To me it sounds difficult. I am opened for a better outcome, once available.

Below you can view other supported images and excel files that relates with this project.

How can you all help me?

Thanks in advance

Cheers

https://drive.google.com/file/…srP0INleJe-uW8U-2VVD/view

https://drive.google.com/file/…hBwMputV2lvOzeuNPkYu/view