Solver Macro giving "Error in Model Message". SetCell not updating after running code.

• MODERATOR NOTICE: This topic has also been posted on other sites and may already have an answer elsewhere. Please take this into consideration when answering this question

Hi everyone, this is my first post.

Thanks in advance to anyone for their time and help.

I'm currently working on a minimum variance portfolio optimisation task that needs to re-balance the portfolio every week, based on new weights that are calculated through running solver.

I must repeat the process 345 times so an automated solver macro would be very helpful.

The code I've written currently runs but I receive the Solver error message " Error in Model. Please verify that all cells and constraints are valid." In addition, the cell I have set to change to Min (the cell containing the variance) remains the same after running it.

I have also tried creating a for loop however this also did not work, and after reconsidering I actually prefer being able to run the macro for specific cells instead of the entire data set.

This is the current version of the code:

I've attached a sample document of the one I'm currently working on as a reference.

If anyone knows how I can get the Macro running properly it would be a massive help.

Many thanks