This is my first time using VBA and I am trying to use it to fill out 1,000 forms from an Excel spreadsheet. I watched a video on youtube and was able to fill the form out with this code but is there a way to modify this to pull from my excel spreadsheet?
Business = Column A
Address = Column B
Zipcode = Column C
FEIN = Column D
I need it to fill out one form for each record then save that PDF file as the Business name (Field: Business)
I really hope someone is able to help! We are a small development agency that is trying to distribute a grants to small businesses that have been effected by COVID and we have little man power. Thank you in advance!
- Sub write_to_pdf_form_from_Excel()
- Dim pdfApp As Acrobat.AcroApp
- Dim pdfDoc As Acrobat.AcroAVDoc
- Dim Support_doc As Acrobat.AcroPDDoc
- Dim pdf_form As AFORMAUTLib.AFormApp
- Dim Address As AFORMAUTLib.Field
- Dim Business As AFORMAUTLib.Field
- Dim FEIN As AFORMAUTLib.Field
- Dim Zipcode As AFORMAUTLib.Field
- Set pdfApp = CreateObject("AcroExch.App")
- Set pdfDoc = CreateObject("AcroExch.AvDoc")
- If pdfDoc.Open(pdf_form_file, "") = True Then
- Set pdf_form = CreateObject("AFORMAUT.App")
- Set Address = pdf_form.Fields("BusinessAddress")
- Set Business = pdf_form.Fields("BusinessName")
- Set FEIN = pdf_form.Fields("FEIN")
- Set Zipcode = pdf_form.Fields("Zipcode")
- With Sheet1
- Business.Value = "Pretend Biz"
- Address.Value = "123 Street"
- Zipcode.Value = "12345"
- FEIN.Value = "1234567"
- End With
- Set Support_doc = pdfDoc.GetPDDoc
- If Support_doc.Save(PDSaveFull, "G:\GIS_Maps\Small Business Grant 2020\CBI\Filled Out\Output.pdf") Then
- Debug.Print "Saved"
- Debug.Print "Failed to Save"
- End If
- pdfDoc.Close True
- Set Business = Nothing
- Set Address = Nothing
- Set Zipcode = Nothing
- Set FEIN = Nothing
- Set pdfDoc = Nothing
- Set Support_doc = Nothing
- End If
- End Sub