VBA Inserting 3 pictures in different cells and Columns

• MODERATOR NOTICE: This topic has also been posted on other sites and may already have an answer elsewhere. Please take this into consideration when answering this question

Hi Everybody

Hope you and yours are Ok at this awful time....

I Need your expertise to solve a small Pickle ....

I Need a VBA Code. I'm doing a work diary, where I add every day 3 to 9 PICS of works being done on my construction site.

I want to insert 3 images from a specific folder, r in one go!

When I use the code it should open the Folder automatically (Like ThisWorkbook.Path) the option "Application.GetOpenFilename" doesn't help me because I have to search every time the path of the folder. As my Pics and my sheet are in the same folder (everyday has different Pics and a copy of the same excel file), it would help to open it from there....

I have created a Botton, when I push it, it should:

Insert image 1, image 2 and image 3 (JPG, BMP, GIF, TIF, etc...) in different columns. The 3 Pics should be selected in one selection (in the Folder) and being automatically copied to following cells. Not always there are 3 images to import, sometimes I just import 1 or 2. The import Cells are:

Image 1 to Cell L82:P88

Image 2 to Cell Q82:U88

Image 3 to Cell V82:Z88

They should adjust Left/Top and in Height and Width in the Number of rows (3 Columns x 7 Lines)

Something like this:

1st Line

(PIC 1 = 3 Columns x 7 Lines) | (PIC 2 = 3 Columns x 7 Lines) | (PIC 3 = 3 Columns x 7 Lines) End

2nd Line

(PIC 4 = 3 Columns x 7 Lines) | (PIC 5 = 3 Columns x 7 Lines) | (PIC 6 = 3 Columns x 7 Lines) End

and so on... (don't worry I can easily copy and make a new Bottom for each Line....

I'm using some codes I found on the Net but can only get 1 image every-time in to the sheet... I don't want to have 1 Pic 1 Button.

Here is where I am:

Could you please help me. Thank you in advance for your help.

I Have Office 2010. Added a Pic with what I need. Button is on the Upright corner of the Pic....

• MODERATOR NOTICE: This topic has also been posted on other sites and may already have an answer elsewhere. Please take this into consideration when answering this question

crossposted: https://www.mrexcel.com/board/…ells-and-columns.1133886/

Your post does not comply with our Forum RULES. Do not cross-post your question on multiple forums without telling us about your threads on other forums.

Post a link to any other forums where you have asked the same question.

Cross-posting is when you post the same question in other forums on the web. The last thing you want to do is waste people's time working on an issue you have already resolved elsewhere. We prefer that you not cross-post at all, but if you do (and it's unlikely to go unnoticed), you MUST provide a link (copy the url from the address bar in your browser) to the cross-post.

Go to https://www.excelguru.ca/content.php?184 to understand why we ask you to do this.

I have added the crosspost reference for you today. Please comply with this and all our rules in the future

• "My Solution"

• Code Tags Added

Your post does not comply with our Forum RULES. Use code tags around code.

Posting code between tags makes your code much easier to read and copy for testing, it also maintains VBA formatting.

Highlight your code and click the </> icon at the top of your post window.

(I have added them for you today. Please take a few minutes to read all Forum Rules and comply in the future.)