Hi Folks -
Struggling to find out how to make this work so wanted to reach out.
On the attached spreadsheet I'm trying to return Column F (Rep Firm) based on some criteria. What I would like to happen is for an equation to look at Column G. If Column G has a:
- "N" - then nothing needs to happen
- "Y" - then look at what is in column C (Channel) and do a lookup on the 2nd tab (Lookup) and display the right firm based on that state (Column B) in that row
For Example for Row 2 -
- Has a "Y" in Column G
- Column C reflects it is "HVAC"
- Column B reflect State is KY
- Lookup value in Column F should reflect "Miller Components"
Thanks in advance for the help!