hello i have some problem of showing the equations of the cells as it only shows the actual values. im not sure if a formula function is need in order to be able to show the equation. my codes are bellow.
- For LoopRow = 4 To LastRow
- SearchItemPN = Cells(LoopRow, 1).Value
- 'Find row # of SearchItemPN in SuperBOM sheet
- FoundRow = Application.WorksheetFunction.Match(SearchItemPN, Worksheets("SUPERBOM").Columns(1), 0)
- 'MsgBox "SearchItemPN = " & SearchItemPN
- 'MsgBox "FoundRow = " & FoundRow
- 'For loop go through every FGI
- For LoopColumn = 3 To LastColumn
- SearchFGIPN = Cells(3, LoopColumn).Value
- 'MsgBox SearchFGIPN & " " & LastColumn & " " & LastColumnName
- 'Find column # of SearchFGIPN in SuperBOM sheer
- If (SearchFGIPN <> LastColumnName) Then
- FoundColumn = Application.WorksheetFunction.Match(SearchFGIPN, Worksheets("SUPERBOM").Rows(1), 0)
- End If
For this set of code, and get the value from another sheet using the match function and calculated the values i wanted by multiplying the values to the row 2 of each column. is there anyways that allow me to show the equations on the cell when i select the cell using the mouse thank you so much, the photo of my main sheet is bellow thank you.