I have a simple code to delete pictures from a merge cell and I am curious and trying to understand why sometimes it works and some time it get a error as: Run-Time error '13' Type mismatch on the line For
Each xPic1 In ActiveSheet.Pictures.
- Public Sub ClearPictures_B1_L2()
- Dim xPicRg1 As Range
- Dim xPic1 As Picture
- Dim xRg1 As Range
- Set xRg1 = Range("B75:K136")
- For Each xPic1 In ActiveSheet.Pictures
- Set xPicRg1 = Range(xPic1.TopLeftCell.Address & ":" & xPic1.BottomRightCell.Address)
- If Not Intersect(xRg1, xPicRg1) Is Nothing Then xPic1.Delete
- Application.ScreenUpdating = True
- End Sub
It is not a chart and it is the same kinda of picture ( a snipping from the internet snipped with this code "
Application.CommandBars.ExecuteMso "ScreenClipping") and sometimes it works fine in all sheets and sometimes it only works in 1 sheet and get a error in others.
Why it would works sometimes and sometimes not? in this case should I change the code?