I think you would need to know some information like the name of the image
The situation really must be quite complex, because if the macro in the attachment is finalized in the form where this image, however when clicking with the mouse on the image it is not possible to obtain an image URL.
As for manual access by google chome it is possible to get aurl from the image. I’m already warning that you don’t take the image url and access that it will give an error, because the previous steps must be performed.
1) toegang: https://gru.inpi.gov.br/pePI/
2)I click the button with say continue
3) On this page you arrived (https://gru.inpi.gov.br/pePI/s…inController?action=login)) I click on the Brand option
4) On the page that opens (https://gru.inpi.gov.br/pePI/j…Pesquisa_num_processo.jsp) I enter the process number: 916715787
5) On the next page that opens, click on the number 916715787 (hyperlink)
6) Phew, and only then opens the form.(https://gru.inpi.gov.br/pePI/s…=detail&CodPedido=3888141)
7) In this form if I click on the image the image address will appear: https://gru.inpi.gov.br/pePI/s…image&codProcesso=3888141
Important information: Both in IE or Chrome it is possible to click on the image and paste it into excel as a bitmap. It is precisely this action that I need to do in the macro, since the rest of the information is already being extracted by this macro.