AutoFilter Multiple Sheets, Copy, New Book, Paste to Multiple Sheets

• I played around with this some more and attempted to add my formatting macros to the script. Unbelievable - but it runs in about 10 seconds including the time to enter the file name in the save as dialog. I tried adding it with code tags, but it's too long. Here's a sample file with it embedded.

One question - when the save as dialog box opens, it defaults to "All Files (*.*)" as the save-as type and I have to type .xlsx after my file name to get it to save as excel.. How do I get that to default to .xlsx?

• This sets the filters for GestSaveAsFileName.

What Format do you need to add?

• Perfect. As far as formatting, it's a lot of clean up stuff - moving come columns around, applying conditional formatting, centering, level-sorting, things like that. It's working AMAZINGLY now. Thank you so much for your help with this.

• Yeah, it's not there. It's not in the source file to begin with. The 9 master files get exported to a shared network drive from QlikSense through nPrinting that turns them into what you see in the example file. Then based on a request I get the data for the necessary dealer code and create a report for that particular request. I've tried applying all the formatting to the master files but they contain so much data that it sometimes locks excel up.