Copying Row from from 1 sheet to another (using a checkbox).

• Hello all,

Maybe you can help me as well?

First, I apologize if I am posting in the wrong place.

I am learning VBA and checkbox (checkbox) is difficult for me.

I have a workbook with a lot of sheets. However, I need help with 2 sheets.

Sheet ("Alert XX.XX.XXXX" (the XX.XX.XXXX always change to the day when the button Save File is clicked) have a table with 5 columns I wish to copy to Sheet("Alert XX.XX.XXXX (Level 2)") using a button or when the checkbox on Column M is checked (however only the information in the row that have the checkbox checked to need to be copied).

I am trying all the code I can find, but nothing works the way I need.

I even tried to use only excel formulas, and I still could not get it right.

In the end I could use a simple code to copy and past and assign a Macro on it (the code works only if a run through F8 or F5 but not through the button).

Plus have in mind the tab name always change according to with who is using it and when I was trying to use in the code the "real name (the name in VBA)" of the sheet, however, I get an error all the time, and it only works if I use the tab name.

The checkbox is what I really need, but I am already happy if the button assigns to each row on column M works and the name of the sheets is not the Tab name like "Alert XX.XX.XXXX" but instead it will be "Alert"

• I missed the code

• Try the attached file. I have deleted the check boxes in column M and have replaced them with a drop down containing the letter "X". Simply click on cell M2 and select the "X".

Files

• Flavia.xlsm

(86.88 kB, downloaded 8 times, last: )

You can say "THANK YOU" for help received by clicking the :thumbup: icon in the bottom right corner of the helper's post.
    Practice makes perfect. I am very far from perfect so I'm still practising.

• Hi,

Mumps, Thank you for taking the time to help me.

It works perfectly and I had no idea I could use this option.

During the day I kind of managed to put together a code with the checkbox and it is working as well

Thank you so much for your time,