Count times a cell is altered by VBA

• Hi,

I'm trying to run some VBA to do a few things all at once. There are 3 parts, one I have working correctly which updates data that exists in the sheet already, and 2 I need help with which I've listed below. I attached the workbook for reference, but the process would be to paste data into the table on the right side of the sheet, press the 'confirm click updates' button, and it will:

A) update data in the table on the left based on order/notification matches (this I have working already)

B) paste order/notification combinations and their data in the first empty row of the left table if they don't exist in the table on the left (this sort of works, but it puts data in the first empty row at the bottom of the table, rather than just the first row that doesn't contain data)

C) (this I don't have working at all) Count when "revised click start date" is changed by the VBA code, and count when "revised click end date" is changed by the VBA code independently of each other, and place those counts in the respective columns given the conditions below

1. Do not update the count if the change is from null to a value

2. Do not update the count if the change is from the value that exists to the same value

Please let me know if any clarification is needed on this, thanks.

• The purpose is to keep a running list of data that is updated, and occasionally added to. Data is being taken from one sheet, pasted to the table on the right in this example, and then used to update the table on the left, or add to it if the values don't exist. The table on the left is referenced on another sheet to indicate changes that need to be made.