Copy/Cut and paste specific cell

• Hello Team,

i know there is a lot of this and i check all of them and really thank you, however, what am searching i cant find it elsewhere, so i decide to check the expert people here in this forum.

so basically, i have a sheet1 where there is information in the row, i want to copy that entire row and paste in the sheet2 only specific cell of that copy row.

I explain, for example, i cut all the row number 5 in sheet1 where the row contain name, department, age , DOB and working day, i delete all this row, and paste only for example the name and age in the sheet2.

this code is very helpful but not what am searching, it copy and delete all the row in sheet1 however it past all the row in sheet2 which i dont like, only specific cell i want them to go to sheet2

Code
    1. Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
    2. ActiveCell.EntireRow.Cut Sheets("Sheet2").Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
    3. ActiveCell.EntireRow.Delete
    4. End Sub

thank you very much.

Edited once, last by royUK: Add Code Tags, please use them in future when posting code to the Forum. Watch this to see how https://youtu.be/tlbM-IkMwRM ().

• How is the data shown in your worksheet ?

In other words: name, department, age , DOB and working day

Is NAME always in Col A; DEPARTMENT always in Col B; DEPARTMENT always in Col C; AGE always in Col D; DOB always in Col E; WORKING DAY always in Col F ?

Posting a sample copy of your workbook with dummy data would be helpful.

• Assuming you want to copy the cells in A,C & E try this