cut / copy and paste row from one sheet to another sheet with condition.

• Hi All,

I have a Jobtime sheet1 with four column Job No. and Emp ID and Time in and Time out.

I want to move/transfer Job No. and Emp ID and Time in and Time out (Job No. and Emp ID and Time in and Time out if all value exist) from sheet 1

to sheet 2 and remove the value from sheet 1 also shift cell up(or remove row)

If Time out value is not present then don't move/transfer.

• The question is :

Do you input the Time Out data manually ?

If not, how is the Column populated ?

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Like" icon ...just below...in the bottom right corner...:)

• It's done with a scanner.... If you look at my form in my test file.

Scan in Job number(barcode)

Scan in Emp ID (barcode) ...

Click on Time in ...

Once Job is finished...

Scan in Job number(barcode)

Scan in Emp ID (barcode) ...

Click on Time Out ...

This Copy and move to another sheet...

So i can have the same job/emp id repeat the task on the same day (multiple session).

Kind regards

• There is a very important difference between your initial question ... and the latest one ...

Initially you are after a batch solution to deal with a large number of records ...

Now, you are after an individual solution for one record ...

Do we agree ?

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Like" icon ...just below...in the bottom right corner...:)

• Re,

In your Sheet2 module, you could test the following Event macro

Hope this will help