I've been looking all previous threads to find my answer, however most of the macros are for Outlook (I need one for Excel).
Is there Excel Macro to 'Reply to the currently opened email'?
- Sub demo()
- Dim objOutlook As Object
- Set objOutlook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
- Dim objEmail As Object
- Set objEmail = objOutlook.CreateItem(olMailItem)
- With objEmail.Reply
- .SentOnBehalfOfName = "[email protected]"
- .To = "[email protected]"
- .Subject = "Reminder Mail"
- .Body = "demo mail."
- '.Attachments.Add ("C:\test.txt")
- End With
- Set objEmail = Nothing
- Set objOutlook = Nothing
- End Sub