calendar color change based on even one delay

• i have a calender in sheet6 and database is sheet1

there is one mistake,

i want if there is even one "delayed" on sheet1.column "i" , change cell color (matched data) in sheet6 to red

and if all was "completed",cell color change to green

and if there is no delayed and all is not completed

,cell color change to yellow

and when change month and year from dropdowns, if it doesn't have any task, return the background-color

• Hello,

Not sure to understand your request ...

Indeed, each cell in your Calendar is potentially returning several tasks ...

And the ' Delayed / Completed ' status is obviously linked to each individual task ...

As a consequence, you will be facing conflicts within the same cell ...and no possibility to select a unique cell color ...

Do we agree ?

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Like" icon ...just below...in the bottom right corner...:)

• yes , we agree

So ...

Do you mean that one single ' Delayed ' task in any given day should be enough to change the whole cell color to Red ... even if all the other tasks in the same cells are NOT 'Delayed ' ... ?

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Like" icon ...just below...in the bottom right corner...:)

• Hi,

Attached is your test file Version 2

As requested, red color is added as soon as one single task is ' Delayed '

You will have to adjust for Green and Yellow colors

Hope this will help

Files