I am a noob when it comes to excel vba and am currently learning.
I am creating an excel vba database to record repairs of electronic/electrical products.
I have managed to put together the building blocks of the database front, but am struggling with the code to do the following:
1. Add repair record to the next row down. When I add a new repair record, it overwrites the current one.
2. After I add the repair data nothing happens. Ideally would like a message saying I have added data successfully and data is then cleared in the userform.
3. How can I add a new product tab, for example Fridge or Mobile phone? At present I only have a TV product tab, but later want to add more product tabs.
4. Once a new product tab is created, is it possible to automatically have the same columns as the TV tab?
5. How can I display list of repair records in the search results box as I type any words from any repair record from different tabs?
I have attached my database excel file.
I am open to constructive criticism, which no doubt will help me to learn.
Any help would be greatly received please.