How to retrieve check of checkbox after clicking listbox_click()

• i have a userform with multiple textbox and checkbox and a listbox and a textbox(filter) to filter data from the worksheet.

So this how my userform works, when Textbox (Filter) is click - > Listbox will show the cell values and when click the listbox it will show the values to the checkbox and textbox, and here i get a problem with the checkbox because i always get prompted with an error of "Run-time error '-2147024809', could not get the column property. Invalid argument..

This is how my code looks like

Hope someone can help me with this.

Thank YOu in Advance

Edited once, last by royUK: Add Code Tags, please use them in future when posting code to the Forum. Watch this to see how https://youtu.be/tlbM-IkMwRM ().

• Unfortunately i can not attach my workbook file, because it can not be uploaded because below willl always promt me with " pparameter " ClassName " missing or invalid". So, i just attached a sample photo of my userform with sequence of arrows, and so the code for textbox ( search) and the listbox click

• I deleted some columns that is not included in the Userform, and now its already attached.

Hope you can help me with this. Its really driving me crazy, because i am checking some videos but i could not formulate the code specific for my macro..

Thank you

• I am referring to the TextBox9 in the userform, beside it is the option button "search company".

TextBox9 is where I search for a company, and it will show all data to the listbox.

Sorry for the confusion.

May I ask if you can download the workbook i had attach.

Thank You!