Creating multiple charts from one sheet of data using VBA

• Hey,

Just wondering if there was a way to create a macro which could take a column of data and plot it and then move on to the next column and do the same?

Each sheet has a different number of lines so i know i would have to somehow make the range from the second line to the last line. But i'm unsure as to how to loop through columns as well as lines.

My current sheet has 9 columns, the first is just samples and the 2nd to 9th is the data i need to put into separate line charts. (So one graph for column 2, one graph for column 3 etc)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• ep_novice

Changed the title of the thread from “Creating multiple charts from one sheet of data” to “Creating multiple charts from one sheet of data using VBA”.
  • Hello,

There is a very large number of solutions to your question ...:)

1. Either you just turn on your macro recorder ... and go through your process once ...

or

2. You can look for inspiration from the best Excel Chart expert on planet Earth : Jon Peltier

https://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/QuickChartVBA.html

Hope this will help

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Like" icon ...just below...in the bottom right corner...:)